I am a homeschooling mom, crafting mom, & loving wife. This is the start of a new adventure. This blog will keep you posted on my journey to starting my own business with what I love to do most. Create! I am going to see where this takes me. The experts always say to do what you love most and you will be successful. Let's see if I can prove them right. Welcome to my world of crochet.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lost & Found

There was a huge gap since the last time I posted on my blog. Life has been busy. I changed website providers and my email is different. My laptop computer crashed, which caused me to lose a vast amount of information. It is amazing how dependent we get on the storage of passwords, phone numbers, and addresses in machines. You guessed it. I couldn't find my own blog!

Things are starting to look up now though. I started a part-time job. This will help a little with bills in our house, as well as support my yarn addiction. I am hoping that my crochet business takes off soon. It will be a good Christmas if it does. Santa may even bring me a new laptop!!

My webstore is finally showing progress and should be running within the next two weeks. Thank you Nadine! Not sure what I would have done without her. She is so sweet, she volunteered to set it up for me for nothing. Little does she know, but her little girl will always have a winter hat as long as I know where the family lives.

Other than all of that I am just itching to start on some new designs. I have a few done up for Halloween. I have others planned for Thanksgiving, a few more for Halloween, and several for Christmas. I will be in a crochet frenzy for the next few weeks to get my designs out there. So.......  on that note I am signing off and picking up my crochet hook and yarn. Who knows what will spill out of my hands. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment