I am a homeschooling mom, crafting mom, & loving wife. This is the start of a new adventure. This blog will keep you posted on my journey to starting my own business with what I love to do most. Create! I am going to see where this takes me. The experts always say to do what you love most and you will be successful. Let's see if I can prove them right. Welcome to my world of crochet.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

First Order

Heading out to the post office this morning. I am mailing my first order. This feels a little bittersweet, lol. I have a new design that I photographed, but made the decision not to post the pictures. I am going to wait for the photos to come back from the photographer. It's sort of like having a baby, but not getting to announce it yet. I am excited with the look and actually can't wait to see it on an infant. Hahahha, I better stop talking about it before I describe it in full.

I am still under the weather. Woke up this morning with a sore throat again, but I think it's more because of all the coughing. No blisters this time, just the redness. So after the post office run I am going to tuck in and doctor up. I have the grandchildren coming this weekend for a full week visit. I want to be able to play with them.

I have been emailing with Stacey at @Crafty Chicks Photography Props. She has been helping me as I figure out how to operate this business. This is something I appreciate so much. Her shop is actually a partnership with another lady and they are both military wives. They have some absolutely adorable items, and are working on new original items with theme designs right now. Definately worth checking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment