I am a homeschooling mom, crafting mom, & loving wife. This is the start of a new adventure. This blog will keep you posted on my journey to starting my own business with what I love to do most. Create! I am going to see where this takes me. The experts always say to do what you love most and you will be successful. Let's see if I can prove them right. Welcome to my world of crochet.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Serious Gap In Posts

Sorry for the gap since the last post. We have had a family emergency and then I caught a flu bug. When something like that happens it takes all you have just to maintain a normal day. I have managed to keep posting on my FaceBook page; and of course to check for orders. It is still a slow start.

I received my first order for a hat and am thrilled. The photographer seems so nice and is going to send a photo back when she uses the hat. For being the first person to order from me online I made something special and am including it in the package. I hope she likes it. I might even get two photos; one of her using each item.

I am having a lot of fun thinking of what to crochet. I have the basic hat bases to use and just make adjustments for them to fit what I have in mind. This past week I have been working on a few new designs for newborns. They are probably out there already made by someone, but I don't use a pattern and what I have just happens. It is what I make up as I go along to make the item resemble my idea. I hope that made sense!

I don't want to post pictures of them yet. I have a photographer lined up to use them so the first photos on here, as well as FaceBook and Etsy will be professional posing. As soon as the photos arrive I will burn up my wires posting them everywhere I can. Hahahahhah!

No comments:

Post a Comment