I am a homeschooling mom, crafting mom, & loving wife. This is the start of a new adventure. This blog will keep you posted on my journey to starting my own business with what I love to do most. Create! I am going to see where this takes me. The experts always say to do what you love most and you will be successful. Let's see if I can prove them right. Welcome to my world of crochet.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Etsy Bound

I started my Etsy shop, Yeah! Seriously though, I am in the beginning of setting it up. I managed to get my name for the shop. LoveMeCozy. >>>>>clapping<<<<< It is tedious loading all the information. And I am sure I will have to go back into the descriptions. I will need to include care instructions, disclaimers for small parts (just in case I use buttons on anything), and put a better definition on my shipping charges. I also have to set it up for international shipping. But, since I don't have a good scale for ounces here, I will have to take the items to the post office and have each one weighed. Then get a sample of the boxes to ship them in (thankfully provided for free by the post office) and get the weight on each of them as well since it is factored in. At least I got the Etsy button installed on my FaceBook page. Now if anyone finds my page they know they can go to my Etsy store to buy. >>>>>keeping my fingers crossed<<<<<  I think I will make a numbered list of the things I am doing in Word. That way when I am done I can post it on here.

Don't let anyone tell you that you don't have a job if you are doing this for a living. I can't begin to tell you the amount of work I am putting into this behind the scenes. Each new thing I open up seems to come with it's own demands. I am cruising the Web for photographers and leaving posts on their FaceBook pages, working under my FaceBook page name. While doing this I am keeping my eyes open for contests/giveaways that are starting. I think that will put my page out there for photographers to see. I have two that I can enter right now. I'll have to let you know how my theory pans out. Gonna leave now, have a lot to do today. Oh, and I have to find time to crochet. Have the sweetest cocoon with beanie shaping up, done using two soft thin yarns together (blue jean and white colors) in a shell stitch. ~ ~ N e e d    t o    c r o c h e t ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment