I am a homeschooling mom, crafting mom, & loving wife. This is the start of a new adventure. This blog will keep you posted on my journey to starting my own business with what I love to do most. Create! I am going to see where this takes me. The experts always say to do what you love most and you will be successful. Let's see if I can prove them right. Welcome to my world of crochet.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Web Page Friendship

I worked with Kim today on the design for my Web store. This lady knows her stuff. I am so grateful to her for all she is doing. Over all, I love the look, it is better than what I thought. I thought it was going to take a lot longer to pick out the background and to set up what we needed. She had some really good ideas, almost like she was inside my mind. I think there were times she thought I was just agreeing because I didn't want to go against her ideas. HA! She needs to get to know me better. Any of my friends reading this could tell her I am way more outspoken than that.

She is going to fine tune it over the next couple of days and add in the photos I have so far. The next step is better photos (which she is going to do as well). She really signed on for a lot and I can't thank her enough for the help.

The photos that she takes for me will be professional. That is what she does for a living. You should check out her website. http://www.impressions-photo.com/

I need to do the writing for what will go in the web store so I am going to get off of here for now. Further updates are coming! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment