I am a homeschooling mom, crafting mom, & loving wife. This is the start of a new adventure. This blog will keep you posted on my journey to starting my own business with what I love to do most. Create! I am going to see where this takes me. The experts always say to do what you love most and you will be successful. Let's see if I can prove them right. Welcome to my world of crochet.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Getting Started

I am going to see if I can make a success of starting my own business. The FaceBook page is set up with all the items I currently have and the web store will be up by the end of the week. I should have started this before the others so it would stand as a complete journal. Hahahah. I guess I was so excited about this that I jumped straight in.

The last 2 months have been the planning stage and creating stage. I crocheted a stock of items to sell, then I simply couldn't stop. Once I had made some hats that were popular, I started getting ideas in my head for new designs. Those wouldn't go away until I had worked them out in an actual crochet piece. I can't tell you the number of times I would crochet something, only to rip it out because it didn't fit the picture in my head. HOURS later, I have 5 new pieces. I believe they are my own originals. I haven't seen them anywhere else. And I will confess to you, two of them are happy mistakes.

So please check me out on Face Book at "Love Me Cozy". I will post on here the day that my web store is active.  Be sure to add me to your list of blogs and follow me. I will post whatever I discover about doing a business online. Tips, successes and even my failures.

No comments:

Post a Comment